What is Forex
- Liquidity : The high volumes traded globally lead to high liquidity. The big advantage of liquidity is that you can always find demand to sell or buy the currency pair you wish.
- Increased leverage : Leverage is when you ‘borrow’ money so that you can use a small investment to get a greater yield. Most stock markets offer 1:2 leverage. With forex, 1:100 and higher is common. This means your opportunities for gain are greatly enhanced. Remember though that your risk increases too.
- Increased opportunities : Forex market conditions can change at any time in response to real-time events. While you must be aware of the risks such as changing markets can pose, remember that volatile markets also offer high profit opportunities.
- No commissions : LidyaTrade does not charge you a commission. Instead, as the market maker, we make our money from the spread (i.e. the difference between the buy and sell price) as well as any rolling/renewal fees if you have kept a trade open overnight.
- Easy access : At LidyaTrade you can start trading forex with a low first deposit. You can fund your account with a debit or credit card and start trading within minutes.
What Do You Trade?
Who Trades ?
Online, anywhere, anytime, on the device of your choice. You have full control to monitor the status of your trades, modify the terms of your open deals, close deals or withdraw profits. The ability to access your deals 24/7 is a great benefit of online trading.